About Auto Loan
Easy loan wala auto loan comes with various installment choices. The accessible vehicle credit EMI choices are Step up Flexi EMI plan, Step down Flexi EMI plan, and Bullet Flexi EMI plan.
Characteristic Of Auto Loan
- These flexi car loan EMIs are perfect to coordinate diverse spending plans as these plans additionally expedite reward or intermittent augmentations your standard salary.
- Easy loan wala brings the trust and mastery of the universe of money related administrations.
- You can apply for easy loan wala car loan with insignificant paperwork, guaranteeing quick preparing and snappy turnaround to get your fantasy car immediately.
- Easy loan wala car loan eligibility incorporates car loan disbursals of higher amounts up to match your developing needs.
- From test drive to document assortment and insurance, the applicant gets doorstep administration for all their car related necessities for easy Loan wala car loan.
Documents Required For Auto Loan
- Duly signed and filled application form.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Statements of investments, if any.
- Copy of plan approved for the proposed construction/extension.
- Cost estimation or valuation report from the bank's (or finance company's) panel CA.
- Allotment letter of housing board/NOC of the society/builder etc.
- Bank statement and salary slips.
In Addition To These, You Will Have To Also Submit The Following Documents
- Identity and signature proof - Passport, Pan card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, employee identity card in case of government employees.
- Address Proof - Bank statement, Rent Agreement, Voter ID card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License, telephone/electricity/water/credit card bill or Property tax.
- Age Proof - Voter ID card, Secondary school leaving certificate (class 10), birth certificate, Passport, Aadhar Card, pension payment order or receipt of LIC policy.
How We Can Help?
As one of the leading loan & finance based Company in the India, Easy loanwala provides you with an unbiased platform to analyze and decide upon the available deals in the market.
As all banks and financial institutions have different criteria or specifications, it is important that you first check and analyse which ones you are eligible for. thus helping you in selecting higher loan amounts at lower EMIs, i.e. LMIs.